Latest news articles
As Mtbroutes.co.za approaches it's first birthday in the new format, we thought we would post the latest statistics here. Our first month saw 147 visitors and we now regularly get over 600 unique visitors per day!
Mtbroutes will also see it's 50 000th unique visitor sometime next week.
Thanks to all our supporters and bike sponsors Silverback for our first year.
|Month||Unique visitors||Number of visits||Pages||Hits||Bandwidth|
|Jan 2012||3,135||5,393||34,499||239,553||3.23 GB|
|Feb 2012||2,506||4,490||26,963||176,919||2.51 GB|
|Mar 2012||3,053||5,241||35,338||241,148||3.39 GB|
|Apr 2012||4,467||8,132||49,907||352,845||5.06 GB|
|May 2012||4,554||11,421||64,392||403,421||5.50 GB|
|Jun 2012||4,092||14,754||75,770||378,418||5.02 GB|
|Jul 2012||4,838||17,414||90,284||513,653||7.81 GB|
|Aug 2012||5,549||18,042||91,314||575,169||9.04 GB|
|Sep 2012||6,221||16,591||82,139||586,397||8.98 GB|
|Oct 2012||7,382||18,191||87,622||670,863||9.71 GB|
|Nov 2012||2,198||4,774||23,070||165,888||2.40 GB|
Lesotho Sky diaries: Stages five and six
STAGE FIVE – RAMABATA LODGE TO MALEALEA LODGE
Sitting in our rondavel watching a thunderstorm roll through, it is pretty easy to forget how hard to day was. On the face of it, 66 kilometres with just 1800m of climbing should have been a doddle. But the first 20 kilometres, as we followed the course of the Makhaleng river was a never-ending series...
Coffee with Xterra athlete Dan Hugo
Dan had a very unfortunate encounter with the Labrador a day before the Mooseman 70.3, back in May. He broke his clavicle and fractured his thoracic spine in five vertebrae when he hit the deck off his TT bike, effectively ending his 2012 season.
He’s been back in SA since J...
Red Bull Rampage rides again
Back in 2001, the Red Bull Rampage concept was conceived to serve one of the fringes of the blossoming mountain-bike movement. There were riders — courageous, driven and a little crazy — who were at once exploring new terrain, testing their own limitations and defining a ne
Natty Newbie episode eight: expanding the mountain biking family
Join Natty Newbie as she tries mountain biking for the first time. Natty’s enthusiasm is contagious and the MTB bug has bitten another family member, which necessitates a shopping spree. A bike rack gets added to Natty’s equipment list and the fabulous competition prize is boosted to R19 000.
Misery wants company … and enthusiasm is infectious. W...
- Natty Newbie episode seven: how to fix a puncture
- Lesotho Sky diaries: Stages three four
- Seven things to consider when buying a bike light
- Five things you should know about caffeine
- The Lesotho Sky diaries: Stage one
- Lesotho Sky diaries: Stage two
- Solid Performances from SA
- Bresset Powers to MTB Gold
- Interview with Burry Stander on Ballz Radio
- Interview with Burry On Ballz Radio [PODCAST]
- DH World Champs Preview With Peaty Minnaar
- OLI’S BLOG: Roadie Respect! (Part 1)
- Your Weekend Races Weather Forecast
- Heroic Ride By SA’s Stander to Finish 5th
- Deadline Alert! Races Closing This Week
- The World’s Greatest Bike Racer
- KIDZ On The MOVE – Fun SSISA Programme
- Entries Close Next Week for SA MTB Marathon Champs
- Trail Builders Cycle to Work to Test Wines2Whales Routes
- George, Woolley Take Gold at Oude Molen Distillery MTB Challenge
Page 1 of 7