Latest news articles
Pronutro Magalies Monster MTB Routes Sure To Impress
Hailed as one of the more challenging one day mountain bike events in the country, the ProNutro Magalies Monster MTB Classic presented by ISUZU will return to the ATKV Buffelspoort (North West Province) on Saturday 25 May 2013.
According to local route co-ordinator, Harry Schubert the ProNutro Magalies Monster MTB Classic is ideal for all mountain...
World Champs exposes SA to Trials
When the UCI MTB & Trials World Championships gets under way in Pietermaritzburg in August, eager cycling fans as well as South Africa’s general public will get a glimpse of Trials, a discipline largely ignored previously on the African continent but which demands some of the highest level of skills from its participants.
Although being a...
GIRL ON A BIKE’S BLOG: Relationships! (Not With Your Bike)
Stay Warm, Look Cool: Winter Gear Guide
We’re in denial. Our early-morning training sessions and late-afternoon soul rides after work are starting to be conducted in the dark and the cold. A good set of lights will take care of the ‘dark’ part; here’s some warm gear that’ll keep the winter chill at bay. - By Neil Gardiner
Craft Active Convert convertible jacket
If you’re a minimalist, y...
Knox, Bell claim sani2c title
Max Knox and Nico Bell held onto their overnight lead to claim overall victory in the three-day Nedbank sani2c mountain bike race that finished on the KwaZulu-Natal south coast on Saturday. Riding in the colours of EAI-Westvaal, the pair finished fourth on the 80km final stage from Highflats to Scottburgh to claim the victors’ laurels in an a...
- Eat pizza go fast
- Strauss, Croeser Lead Charge for SA at First XCO
- Sani2C Finish Bridge
- 19 Races Closing For Entry This Week!
- Knox, Bell Claim Sani2c Title
- OLI’S BLOG: And Then There Was Drizzle!
- OLI’S BLOG: Sani2c Never Fails To Deliver
- Get your glutes into gear for improved cycling performance
- Speed week 3.0
- Product review: Magic Light ML1300
- Interview: HB Kruger on winning final stage of Tour du Loiret
- Race entries closing this week (13 – 19 May 2013)
- POLL: Do you have a cycling-related tattoo?
- Cycling’s ‘fastest old bat’ eyes second masters world champs title
- 360Life insures safety of sani2c riders
- Knox, Sanders get a firm grip on Clarens marathon
- Induna Adventures ready for MTB marathon national champs
- Wines2Whales boasts new title sponsor and new MTB ride
- Top 10 riders to watch at the Giro D’Italia
- Winter training alternatives
Page 1 of 8